We are currently undergoing maintenance, all user specific funtions will be disabled for a short time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The KJV New Testament Greek Lexicon
Greek lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
| Strong's Number: 2573|| Browse Lexicon |
|Original Word||Word Origin|
|Transliterated Word||TDNT Entry|
|Phonetic Spelling||Parts of Speech|
|kal-oce' ||Adverb |
- beautifully, finely, excellently, well
- rightly, so that there shall be no room for blame, well, truly
- excellently, nobly, commendably
- honourably, in honour
- in a good place, comfortable
- to speak well of one, to do good
- to be well (of those recovering health)
| King James Word Usage - Total: 36|
|well 30, good 2, full well 1, misc. 3|
Bibliography InformationThayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kalos". "The KJV New Testament Greek Lexicon". .