1 (For the one directing. Mizmor Dovid) Melech shall have simcha in Thy strength, Hashem; and in Thy Yeshuah (salvation) how greatly shall he rejoice!
(3) Thou hast given him the desire of his lev, and hast not withheld the request of his lips. Selah.
(4) For Thou meeteth him with the birkhot tov; Thou settest an ateret of pure gold on his head.
(5) He asked Chayyim of Thee, and Thou gavest it him, even length of yamim olam va’ed [see 1C 15:4; Ps 16:10];
(6) Gadol is his kavod in Thy Yeshuah (salvation); hod v’hadar hast Thou bestowed upon him.
(7) For Thou hast made him birkhot forever; Thou hast made him exceeding glad with simcha in Thy presence.
(8) For HaMelech trusteth in Hashem, and through the chesed of Elyon he shall not be moved.
(9) Thine yad shall find out all thine enemies; thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee.
(11) Their fruit shalt Thou destroy from ha’aretz, and their zera from among Bnei Adam.
(12) For they intended ra’ah against Thee; they devised a plot, which they are not able to perform.
(13) Ki (therefore) shalt Thou make them turn their backs, when Thou shalt aim Thine bowstrings at their faces.
(14) Be Thou exalted, Hashem, in Thine Own Strength; so will we sing and praise Thy gevurah (power).