1. Never say NO to a request - always say YES.
2. Your job comes first; personal considerations are secondary.
3. Accept all invitations to meetings, banquets, committees, etc.
4. Go to the office evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
5. Golf, bowling and hobbies are a waste of time.
6. It is a poor policy to take all the vacation time which is provided to you.
7. Never delegate responsibility to others; carry the whole load at all times.
8. Do no eat a restful, relaxing meal - always plan a conference for the dinner hour.
9. If you work calls for traveling - work all day and drive all night to make your appointment for the next morning.
10. Fishing and hunting are a waste of time and money - you never bring back enough fish or game to justify the expense.
11. Take the briefcase home on the evenings when you do not go to the office. This provides an opportunity to review completely all the troubles and worries of the day.