|Overview - 1 Kings 4|
|7||His twelve officers for provision.|
|20||The peace and largeness of his kingdom.|
|22||His daily provision.|
1 Kings 4:13 (King James Version)
The son of Geber, in Ramothgilead; to him pertained the towns of Jair the son of Manasseh, which are in Gilead; to him also pertained the region of Argob, which is in Bashan, threescore great cities with walls and brasen bars:
- The son of Geber
- or, Ben-geber. Ramoth-gilead.
- 22:3 Deuteronomy 4:43 ; Joshua 20:8 ; 21:38 2 Kings 9:1 2 Kings 9:14
- the towns
- Numbers 32:41 ; Deuteronomy 3:14
- Deuteronomy 3:4 Deuteronomy 3:8 Deuteronomy 3:13 Deuteronomy 3:14 ; Psalms 22:12 ; 68:15
- threescore great cities
- These were the fortified cities; their gates and bars being covered with plates of brass.