|Overview - Daniel 11|
|1||The overthrow of Persia by the king of Grecia.|
|5||Leagues and conflicts between the kings of the south and of the north.|
|30||The invasion and tyranny of the Romans.|
Daniel 11:8 (King James Version)
And shall also carry captives into Egypt their gods, with their princes, and with their precious vessels of silver and of gold; and he shall continue more years than the king of the north.
- their gods
- Genesis 31:30 ; Exodus 12:12 ; Numbers 33:4 ; Deuteronomy 12:3 ; Judges 18:24 ; Isaiah 37:19 ; Isaiah 46:1 Isaiah 46:2
- Jeremiah 43:12 Jeremiah 43:13 ; 46:25 Hosea 8:6 ; Hosea 10:5 Hosea 10:6
- their precious vessels
- Hebrew vessels of their desire.
- Daniel 1:2 Daniel 1:3 10:3 Isaiah 2:16 ; Hosea 13:15
- he shall continue
- Callinicus died an exile, and Euergetes survived him four or five years.