|Overview - Daniel 8|
|1||Daniel's vision of the ram and he goat.|
|13||The two thousand three hundred days of the suspension of the daily sacrifice.|
|15||Gabriel comforts Daniel, and interprets the vision.|
Daniel 8:23 (King James Version)
And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
- in the
- 10:14 Numbers 24:24 ; Ezekiel 38:8 Ezekiel 38:16 ; 1 Timothy 4:1
- Genesis 15:16 ; Matthew 23:32 ; 1 Thessalonians 2:16
- Hebrew accomplished. a king.
- The Roman empire, which reduced Judea to a province, burnt the city and temple, and scattered the Jews to the four winds of heaven.
- 9-12 ; Daniel 7:8 Daniel 7:11 Daniel 7:20 Daniel 7:25 Deuteronomy 28:50
- and understanding
- 25 ; Daniel 11:21 Daniel 11:24 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 ; Revelation 13:11-14 ; 19:20
- shall stand