|Overview - Daniel 9|
|1||Daniel, considering the time of the captivity,|
|3||makes confession of sins,|
|16||and prays for the restoration of Jerusalem.|
|20||Gabriel informs him of the seventy weeks.|
Daniel 9:13 (King James Version)
As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
- As it is
- Thus every succeeding part of the Sacred writings attests and prove the Divine authority of the preceding. The history relates the fulfilment of former predictions; and then new prophecies are add, which future events accomplish, and thus demonstrate their inspiration to the latest ages.
- 11 ; Leviticus 26:14-46 ; Deuteronomy 28:15-68 ; Isaiah 42:9 ; Lamentations 2:15-17 ; John 10:35
- made we not our prayer before
- Hebrew intreated we not the
- face of.
- Job 36:13 ; Isaiah 9:13 ; Jeremiah 2:30 ; 5:3 Hosea 7:7 Hosea 7:10 Hosea 7:14
- that we
- Deuteronomy 29:4 ; Psalms 85:4 ; Psalms 119:18 Psalms 119:27 Psalms 119:73 Isaiah 64:7 ; Jeremiah 31:18 ; 44:27 Lamentations 5:21
- Luke 24:45 ; John 6:45 ; 8:32 Ephesians 1:17 Ephesians 1:18 ; 4:21 James 1:5