|Overview - Ezekiel 21|
|1||Ezekiel prophesies against Jerusalem with a sign of sighing.|
|8||The sharp and bright sword;|
|25||against the kingdom;|
|28||and against the Ammonites.|
Ezekiel 21:10 (King James Version)
It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree.
- it is furbished
- Jeremiah 46:4 ; Nahum 3:3 ; Habakkuk 3:11
- Esther 3:15 ; Ecclesiastes 3:4 ; Isaiah 5:12-14 ; 22:12-14 Amos 6:3-7 ; Nahum 1:10
- Luke 21:34 Luke 21:35
- it contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree or, it is
- the rod of my son, it despiseth every tree.
- 25-27 ; 19:11-14 20:47 2 Samuel 7:14 ; Psalms 2:7-9 ; Psalms 89:26-32 Psalms 89:38-45 Psalms 110:5 Psalms 110:6
- Revelation 2:27