|Overview - Ezekiel 31|
|1||A relation unto Pharaoh,|
|3||of the glory of Assyria,|
|10||and the fall thereof for pride.|
|18||The like destruction of Egypt.|
Ezekiel 31:11 (King James Version)
I have therefore delivered him into the hand of the mighty one of the heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his wickedness.
- 11:9 21:31 23:28 Judges 16:23 ; 1 Timothy 1:20
- the mighty
- Nebuchadnezzar, the subverter of the Assyrian empire.
- Ezekiel 32:11 Ezekiel 32:12 Jeremiah 25:9 ; Daniel 5:18 Daniel 5:19
- he shall surely deal with him
- Hebrew in doing he shall do
- unto him.
- Judges 1:7 ; Matthew 7:1 Matthew 7:2 ; James 2:13
- I have driven
- Leviticus 18:24-28 ; Leviticus 20:22 Leviticus 20:23 Deuteronomy 18:12 ; Lamentations 1:21 ; Nahum 3:18