|Overview - Numbers 15|
|1||The law of the meat offering, and the drink offering.|
|14||The stranger is under the same law.|
|17||The law of the first of the dough for an heave offering.|
|22||The sacrifice for sins of ignorance.|
|30||The punishment of presumption.|
|32||He that violated the sabbath is stoned.|
|37||The law of fringes.|
Numbers 15:30 (King James Version)
But the soul that doeth ought presumptuously, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
- doeth ought
- 9:13 14:44 Genesis 17:14 ; Exodus 21:14 ; Leviticus 20:3 Leviticus 20:6 Leviticus 20:10 ; Deuteronomy 1:43 ; 17:12
- Deuteronomy 29:19 Deuteronomy 29:20 ; Psalms 19:13 ; Matthew 12:32 ; Hebrews 10:26 Hebrews 10:29 ; 2 Peter 2:10
- Hebrew with an high hand.
- That is, bold, daring, deliberate acts of transgression against the fullest evidence, and in despite of the Divine authority. Such conduct "reproacheth the Lord," as if his commands were needless, unreasonable, and inimical to the happiness of man; his favour were not desirable, or his wrath not to be feared: in short, as if it were more advantageous to rebel against him than to serve him. Such acts admitted of no atonement: the person was condemned to bear his own iniquity, and to be cut off.
- Psalms 69:9 ; Psalms 74:18 Psalms 74:22 79:12 89:51 Proverbs 14:31 ; Isaiah 37:23 Isaiah 37:24