2 (For the one directing. According to the Sheminit. Mizmor Dovid) Help, Hashem; for the chasid is no more; for the emunim (faithful ones) vanish from among Bnei Adam.
(3) They speak vanity every one with his re’a (neighbor); with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
(4) Hashem shall cut off all flattering lips, and the leshon that speaketh gedolot;
(5) Who have said, With leshoneinu (our tongue) will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is Adon over us?
(6) For the oppression of the aniyim, for the groaning of the needy, now will I arise, saith Hashem; I will set him in safety from him that sneers at him.
(7) The words of Hashem are amarot tehorot (pure words); as kesef refined in the furnace on the earth, purified seven times.
(8) Thou shalt be shomer over them, Hashem, Thou shalt preserve him [see 5(6)] from this generation forever.
(9) The resha’im strut on every side, when the vilest among the Bnei Adam are exalted.