2 (For the one directing. According to Yedutun. Mizmor of Dovid.) Truly my nefesh waiteth silently [in submission] upon Elohim; from Him cometh my Yeshuah (salvation).
(3) Truly He is my Tzur and my Yeshuah (salvation); He is my stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken.
(4) How long will ye rush to attack an ish? To thrust at, all of you, as at a leaning kir (wall), and as at a tottering gader (fence).
(5) Truly they consult to bring down a person of prominence; they delight in kazav (lie, falsehood, deceptive thing); they make a brocha with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
(6) Truly in Elohim wait silently [in submission], my nefesh, for my tikvah (hope) is from Him.
(7) Truly He is my Tzur and my Yeshuah (salvation); He is my stronghold; I shall not be shaken.
(8) In Elohim is my salvation and my Kavod: the Tzur of my strength, and my refuge, is in Elohim.
(9) Trust in Him at all time; ye people, pour out your lev before Him; Elohim is a refuge for us. Selah.
(11) Trust not in oshek (oppression, extortion) and become not vain in gazel (the thing taken as plunder); if riches increase, set not your lev upon them.
(12) Elohim hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that oz (strength) belongeth unto Elohim.
(13) Also unto Thee, Adonoi, belongeth chesed; for Thou renderest to ish (every man) according to his ma’asim (deeds).