1 (For the one directing. With stringed instruments. Of Dovid). Hear my cry, Elohim; attend unto my tefillah.
(3) From the end of ha’aretz will I call unto Thee, when my lev is overwhelmed; lead me to the Tzur that is higher than I.
(4) For Thou hast been a refuge for me, and a migdal oz (tower of strength) from the enemy.
(5) I will abide in Thy ohel forever; I will take refuge in the covert of Thy wings. Selah.
(6) For Thou, Elohim, hast heard my nederim; Thou hast given me the yerushat yirei Shemecha (inheritance of those that fear Thy Name).
(7) Thou wilt prolong days of the Melech, and his shanot dor vador.
(8) He shall abide before Elohim forever; O appoint chesed and emes, to preserve him.
(9) So will I sing praise unto Shimecha forever, that I may yom yom (daily) perform my nederim.