1. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
4. Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
5. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how living remains so popular?
6. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
7. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
8. You can't have everything, where would you put it?
_______________J. Michael Shannon is professor of preaching at Cincinnati Bible College in Cincinnati, OH.