Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Deuteronomy 32|
| 1 ||Moses song, which sets forth God's mercy and vengeance. |
|46 ||He exhorts them to set their hearts upon it. |
|48 ||God sends him up to mount Nebo, to see the land, and to die. |
Deuteronomy 32:27 (King James Version)
Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, Our hand is high, and the LORD hath not done all this.
- lest their
- 1 Samuel 12:22 ; Isaiah 37:28 Isaiah 37:29 Isaiah 37:35 ; 47:7 Jeremiah 19:4 ; Lamentations 1:9 ; Ezekiel 20:13 Ezekiel 20:14
- Ezekiel 20:20-22 ; Zechariah 1:14 Zechariah 1:15
- they should
- Exodus 32:12 ; Numbers 14:15 Numbers 14:16 ; Joshua 7:9 ; Psalms 115:1 Psalms 115:2 ; 140:8 Isaiah 10:8-15
- Isaiah 37:10 Isaiah 37:12-23 ; Daniel 4:30-37
- Our hand, etc or, Our high hand and not the Lord hath done
- all this.