|Overview - Ezekiel 33|
|1||According to the duty of a watchman in warning the people,|
|7||Ezekiel is admonished of his duty.|
|10||God shews the justice of his ways towards the penitent and towards revolters.|
|17||He maintains his justice.|
|21||Upon the news of the taking of Jerusalem he prophecies the desolation of the land.|
|30||God's judgment upon the mockers of the prophets.|
Ezekiel 33:15 (King James Version)
If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
- "The sin is not forgiven, unless that which is taken away be restored," says Augustine.
- Ezekiel 18:7 Ezekiel 18:12 Ezekiel 18:16 Exodus 22:26 Exodus 22:27 ; Deuteronomy 24:6 Deuteronomy 24:10-13 Deuteronomy 24:17 ; Job 22:6 ; Job 24:3 Job 24:9
- Amos 2:8
- Exodus 22:1-4 ; Leviticus 6:2-5 ; Numbers 5:6-8 ; Luke 19:8
- Ezekiel 20:11 Ezekiel 20:13 Ezekiel 20:21 Leviticus 18:5 ; Psalms 119:93 ; Luke 1:6
- he shall
- Ezekiel 18:27 Ezekiel 18:28 Revelation 22:12-14