|Overview - Revelation 6|
|1||The opening of the seals in order, and what followed thereupon, containing a prophecy to the end of the world.|
Revelation 6:2 (King James Version)
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
- a white
- This seems to be a representation of the person and dignity of Christ, and the mild and beneficent triumphs of his Gospel over all the powers of paganism.
- Revelation 19:11 Revelation 19:14 Zechariah 1:8 ; 6:3-8
- and he that
- Psalms 45:3-5 ; 76:7
- and a
- 14:14 19:12 Zechariah 6:11-13 ; Matthew 28:18
- and he went
- Revelation 11:15 Revelation 11:18 15:2 17:14 Psalms 98:1 ; 110:2 Isaiah 25:8 ; Romans 15:18 Romans 15:19
- 1 Corinthians 15:25 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 ; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5