We are currently undergoing maintenance, all user specific funtions will be disabled for a short time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
The NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon
Greek lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
| Strong's Number: 4106|| Browse Lexicon |
|Original Word||Word Origin|
|plane||from (4108) (as abstractly)|
|Transliterated Word||TDNT Entry|
|Phonetic Spelling||Parts of Speech|
|plan'-ay ||Noun Feminine |
- a wandering, a straying about
- one led astray from the right way, roams hither and thither
- mental straying
- error, wrong opinion relative to morals or religion
- error which shows itself in action, a wrong mode of acting
- error, that which leads into error, deceit or fraud
| NAS Word Usage - Total: 10|
|deceitful 1, deception 1, deluding 1, error 7|
Bibliography InformationThayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Plane". "The NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon". . 1999.