| Strong's Number: 04100|| |
|Original Word||Word Origin|
|hm||a primitive particle|
|Transliterated Word||TDNT Entry|
|Mah||TWOT - 1149|
|Phonetic Spelling||Parts of Speech|
|interr pron |
- what, how, of what kind
- of what kind
- what? (rhetorical)
- whatsoever, whatever, what
- how, how now
- how! (exclamation)
- (with prep)
- wherein?, whereby?, wherewith?, by what means?
- because of what?
- the like of what? 1c
- how much?, how many?, how often? 1c
- for how long?
- for what reason?, why?, to what purpose?
- until when?, how long?, upon what?, wherefore? indef pron
- anything, aught, what may
| King James Word Usage - Total: 27|
|what, how, why, whereby, wherein, how long, how oft, to what end|