|Overview - Isaiah 30|
|1||The prophet threatens the people for their confidence in Egypt,|
|8||and contempt of God's word.|
|18||God's mercies towards his church.|
|27||God's wrath and the people's joy, in the destruction of Assyria.|
Isaiah 30:22 (King James Version)
Ye shall defile also the covering of thy graven images of silver, and the ornament of thy molten images of gold: thou shalt cast them away as a menstruous cloth; thou shalt say unto it, Get thee hence.
- Isaiah 2:20 Isaiah 2:21 Isaiah 17:7 Isaiah 17:8 27:9 31:7 2 Kings 23:4-20 ; 2 Chronicles 31:1 ; 34:3-7
- Ezekiel 36:31 ; Micah 5:10-14 ; Zechariah 13:2 ; Revelation 19:20
- thy graven images of silver
- Hebrew the graven images of thy
- 46:6 Exodus 32:2-4 ; Judges 17:3 Judges 17:4
- Hebrew scatter. as a.
- Lamentations 1:17 ; Ezekiel 18:6
- Hosea 14:8