|Overview - Joshua 15|
|1||The borders of the lot Judah.|
|13||Caleb's portion and conquest.|
|16||Othniel, for his valour, hath Achsah, Caleb's daughter, to wife.|
|18||She obtains a blessing of her father.|
|21||The cities of Judah.|
|63||The Jebusites unconquered.|
Joshua 15:7 (King James Version)
And the border went up toward Debir from the valley of Achor, and so northward, looking toward Gilgal, that is before the going up to Adummim, which is on the south side of the river: and the border passed toward the waters of Enshemesh, and the goings out thereof were at Enrogel:
- 15 ; Joshua 10:38 Joshua 10:39
- the valley
- 7:26 Isaiah 65:10 ; Hosea 2:5
- 4:19 Joshua 5:9 Joshua 5:10 10:43
- A town and mountain of Benjamin ( Joshua 18:17, ,)near Jericho, towards Jerusalem.
- Situated east of Jerusalem, on the confines of Judah and Benjamin.
- Supposed to be the same as the fountain of Siloam, east of Jerusalem, at the foot of mount Zion.
- 2 Samuel 17:17 ; 1 Kings 1:9