Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Psalms 142|
| 1 ||David shews that in his trouble all his comfort was in prayer unto God. |
Psalms 142:4 (King James Version)
I looked on my right hand, and beheld, but there was no man that would know me: refuge failed me; no man cared for my soul.
- I looked, etc
- or, Look on the right hand and see. but
- there was.
- 31:11 69:20 Psalms 88:8 Psalms 88:18 Job 19:13-19 ; Matthew 26:56 ; 2 Timothy 4:16
- 1 Samuel 23:11-13 1 Samuel 23:19 1 Samuel 23:20 ; 27:1
- failed me
- no man cared for my soul. Hebrew perished from me;
- no man sought after my soul.