Jerimoth [N] [E] [H]
- Son or descendant of Bela. ( 1 Chronicles 7:7 ) He is perhaps the same as
- who joined David at Ziklag. ( 1 Chronicles 12:5 ) (B.C. 1055.)
- A son of Beecher, ( 1 Chronicles 7:8 ) and head of a Benjamite house.
- Son of Mushi, the son of Merari. ( 1 Chronicles 24:30 )
- Son of Heman, head of fifteenth ward of musicians. ( 1 Chronicles 25:4 1 Chronicles 25:22 ) (B.C. 1014.)
- Son of Zariel, ruler of the tribe of Naphtali in the reign of David. ( 1 Chronicles 27:19 )
- Son of King David, whose daughter Mahalath was one of the wives of Rehoboam, her cousin Abihail being the other. ( 2 Chronicles 11:18 ) (B.C. before 1014.)
- A Levite in the reign of Hezekiah. ( 2 Chronicles 31:13 ) (B.C. 726.)
[N] indicates this entry was also found in Nave's Topical Bible
[E] indicates this entry was also found in Easton's Bible Dictionary
[H] indicates this entry was also found in Hitchcock's Bible Names
Bibliography InformationSmith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Jerimoth'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary". . 1901.