Malluch [N] [E] [H]
- A Levite of the family of Merari, and ancestor of Ethan the singer ( 1 Chronicles 6:44 )
- One of the sons of Bani. ( Ezra 10:29 ) and
- One of the descendants of Harim, ( Ezra 10:32 ) who had married foreign wives.
- A priest or family of priests. ( Nehemiah 10:4 ) and
- One of the heads of the people who signed the covenant with Nehemiah. ( Nehemiah 10:27 )
- One of the families of priests who returned with Zerubbabel, ( Nehemiah 12:2 ) probably the same as No. 4.
[N] indicates this entry was also found in Nave's Topical Bible
[E] indicates this entry was also found in Easton's Bible Dictionary
[H] indicates this entry was also found in Hitchcock's Bible Names
Bibliography InformationSmith, William, Dr. "Entry for 'Malluch'". "Smith's Bible Dictionary". . 1901.