7 (For the one directing. On Neginot. With stringed instruments. Mizmor. Shir.) Elohim be channun (gracious) unto us, and put a brocha upon us; and may He make His face to shine upon us. Selah.
(3) That Thy Derech may be known upon HaAretz, Thy Yeshuah (salvation) among kol Goyim.
(4) Let the Amim praise Thee, O Elohim; let kol Amim praise Thee.
(5) O let the peoples be glad and sing for joy, for Thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the peoples upon HaAretz. Selah.
(6) Let the people praise Thee, O Elohim; let kol Amim praise Thee.
(7) Then shall eretz yield her yevul (increase, produce, harvest); and Elohim, even Eloheinu, shall put a brocha upon us.
(8) Elohim shall bless us; and kol afsei aretz (all the ends of the earth) shall fear Him.