|Overview - 1 Kings 9|
|1||God's covenant in a vision with Solomon.|
|10||The mutual presents of Solomon and Hiram.|
|15||In Solomon's works the Gentiles were his bondmen, the Israelites honourable servants.|
|24||Pharaoh's daughter removes to her house.|
|25||Solomon's yearly solemn sacrifices.|
|26||His navy fetches gold from Ophir.|
1 Kings 9:21 (King James Version)
Their children that were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel also were not able utterly to destroy, upon those did Solomon levy a tribute of bondservice unto this day.
- Judges 1:21 Judges 1:27-35 ; 2:20-23 3:1-4 Psalms 106:34-36
- Joshua 15:63 ; Joshua 17:12 Joshua 17:16-18
- 15 ; 5:13 Judges 1:28 Judges 1:35
- He made them do the most laborious parts of the public works, the Israelites being exempt from all but the more honourable employments.
- Genesis 9:25 Genesis 9:26 ; Ezra 2:55-58 ; Nehemiah 7:57 ; 11:3