Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
|Overview - Ezekiel 38|
| 1 ||The army, |
| 8 ||and malice of Gog. |
|14 ||God's judgment against him. |
Ezekiel 38:12 (King James Version)
To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
- take a spoil, and to take a prey
- Hebrew spoil the spoil, and
- to prey the prey.
- 29:19 *marg:
- Isaiah 10:6 ; Jeremiah 30:16
- Isaiah 1:24 Isaiah 1:25 ; Amos 1:8 ; Zechariah 13:7
- the desolate
- 36:33-35 Jeremiah 32:43 Jeremiah 32:44 ; Jeremiah 33:12 Jeremiah 33:13 Zechariah 1:12 Zechariah 1:17
- and upon
- 8 ; Zechariah 10:8-10
- Hebrew navel.
- Judges 9:37 ; *marg: