|Overview - Isaiah 38|
|1||Hezekiah, having received a message of death, by prayer has his life lengthened.|
|8||The sun goes ten degrees backward, for a sign of that promise.|
|9||His song of thanksgiving.|
Isaiah 38:1 (King James Version)
In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live.
- M. 3291. B.C. 718. was Hezekiah.
- 2 Kings 20:1-11 ; 2 Chronicles 32:24 ; John 11:1-5 ; Acts 9:37 ; Philippians 2:27-30
- And Isaiah
- 37:21 Isaiah 39:3 Isaiah 39:4
- Set thine house in order
- Hebrew Give charge concerning thy
- 2 Samuel 17:23 ; Ecclesiastes 9:10
- for thou
- Jeremiah 18:7-10 ; Jonah 3:4 Jonah 3:10