|Overview - Joshua 18|
|1||The tabernacle is set up at Shiloh.|
|2||The remainder of the land is described, and divided into seven parts.|
|10||Joshua distributes it by lot.|
|11||The lot and border of Benjamin.|
Joshua 18:16 (King James Version)
And the border came down to the end of the mountain that lieth before the valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley of the giants on the north, and descended to the valley of Hinnom, to the side of Jebusi on the south, and descended to Enrogel,
- the valley of the son
- 15:8 2 Kings 23:10 ; 2 Chronicles 28:3 ; 33:6 Isaiah 30:33 ; Jeremiah 7:31 Jeremiah 7:32 ; Jeremiah 19:2 Jeremiah 19:6 Jeremiah 19:11
- Jeremiah 32:35
- the valley of the giants
- See on ch.
- 15:8 18:16 1 Chronicles 14:9
- Mount zion, south of Jerusalem; for Jebusi or Jebus was the ancient name of that city.
- 28 ; 15:63 Judges 1:8 Judges 1:21 ; 19:10
- 15:7 2 Samuel 17:17 ; 1 Kings 1:9