|Overview - 1 Chronicles 29|
|1||David, by his example and entreaty,|
|6||causes the princes and people to offer willingly.|
|10||David's thanksgiving and prayer.|
|20||The people, having blessed God, and sacrificed, make Solomon king.|
|26||David's reign and death.|
1 Chronicles 29:14 (King James Version)
But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee.
- who am I
- Genesis 32:10 ; 2 Samuel 7:18 ; Daniel 4:30 ; 1 Corinthians 15:9 1 Corinthians 15:10 ; 2 Corinthians 3:5 ; 12:9-11
- that we should
- Psalms 115:1 ; Revelation 4:10
- be able
- Hebrew retain, or obtain strength. willingly.
- 9 ; Philippians 2:13 ; James 1:17
- all things
- Genesis 28:22 ; Psalms 50:10-12 ; Romans 11:36 ; 1 Corinthians 16:2
- of thine own
- Hebrew of thine hand.