|Overview - 1 Chronicles 6|
|1||The sons of Levi.|
|4||The line of Eleazar unto the captivity.|
|16||The families of Gershom, Kohath, and Merari.|
|49||The office of Aaron, and his line unto Ahimaaz.|
|54||The cities of the priests and Levites.|
1 Chronicles 6:49 (King James Version)
But Aaron and his sons offered upon the altar of the burnt offering, and on the altar of incense, and were appointed for all the work of the place most holy, and to make an atonement for Israel, according to all that Moses the servant of God had commanded.
- M. 2513. B.C. 1491. Aaron.
- Exodus 27:1-8 ; 30:1-7 Leviticus 1:5 Leviticus 1:7-9 ; 8:1-10:20 :20 21:1-22:33 :33 Numbers 16:16-50
- Numbers 17:1-13 ; Deuteronomy 18:1-8 ; Hebrews 7:11-14
- make an atonement
- Exodus 29:33 Exodus 29:36 Exodus 29:37 ; 30:10-16 Leviticus 4:20 ; Numbers 15:25 ; 16:46 Job 33:24 ; *marg:
- Deuteronomy 34:5 ; Joshua 1:1