|Overview - 2 Corinthians 3|
|1||Lest their false teachers should charge him with vain glory, he shows the faith and graces of the Corinthians to be a sufficient commendation of his ministry.|
|6||Whereupon entering a comparison between the ministers of the law and of the gospel,|
|12||he proves that his ministry is so far the more excellent, as the gospel of life and liberty is more glorious than the law of condemnation.|
2 Corinthians 3:18 (King James Version)
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
- as in
- 1 Corinthians 13:12 ; James 1:23
- the glory
- 2 Corinthians 4:4 2 Corinthians 4:6 John 1:14 ; 12:41 1 Timothy 1:11 ; *Gr:
- 5:17 Romans 8:29 ; 12:2 13:14 1 Corinthians 15:49 ; Galatians 6:15 ; Ephesians 4:22-24 ; Colossians 3:10
- Titus 3:5 ; 2 Peter 1:5-9
- Romans 8:4 Romans 8:7
- by the Spirit of the Lord
- or, of the Lord the Spirit.