|Overview - Habakkuk 2|
|1||Unto Habakkuk, waiting for an answer, is shewn that he must wait by faith.|
|5||The judgment upon the Chaldean for unsatiableness,|
|18||and for idolatry.|
Habakkuk 2:1 (King James Version)
I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
- Psalms 73:16 Psalms 73:17 ; Isaiah 21:8 Isaiah 21:11 Isaiah 21:12
- Hebrew fenced place.
- 2 Samuel 18:24 ; 2 Kings 9:17 ; 17:9 Isaiah 21:5 ; 62:6
- and will
- 1:12-17 Psalms 85:8
- unto me
- or, in me.
- 2 Corinthians 13:3 ; Galatians 1:16
- when I am reproved
- or, when I am argued with. Hebrew upon my
- reproof, or arguing.
- Job 23:5-7 ; Job 31:35 Job 31:37 Jeremiah 12:1