|Overview - James 5|
|1||Wicked rich men are to fear God's vengeance.|
|7||We ought to be patient in afflictions, after the example of the prophets, and Job;|
|12||to forbear swearing;|
|13||to pray in adversity, to sing in prosperity;|
|14||to acknowledge mutually our several faults, to pray one for another;|
|19||and to reduce a straying brother to the truth.|
James 5:9 (King James Version)
Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
- Grudge not
- or, Groan not, or, grieve not.
- 4:11 Leviticus 19:18 ; Psalms 59:15 ; Mark 6:19 ; *marg:
- 2 Corinthians 9:7 ; Galatians 5:14 Galatians 5:26 ; 1 Peter 4:9
- Matthew 6:14 Matthew 6:15 ; Matthew 7:1 Matthew 7:2
- the Judge
- Genesis 4:7 ; Matthew 24:33 ; 1 Corinthians 4:5 ; 10:11 Revelation 3:20