|Overview - Jeremiah 35|
|1||By the obedience of the Rechabites,|
|12||Jeremiah condemns the disobedience of the Jews.|
|18||God blesses the Rechabites for their obedience.|
Jeremiah 35:17 (King James Version)
Therefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon Judah and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the evil that I have pronounced against them: because I have spoken unto them, but they have not heard; and I have called unto them, but they have not answered.
- God having, by the conduct of the Rechabites, convicted the Jews of ingratitude and rebellion, He now proceeds to pass sentence against them.
- 11:8 Jeremiah 15:3 Jeremiah 15:4 19:7-13 21:4-10 Genesis 6:17 ; Leviticus 26:14-46 ; Deuteronomy 28:15-68
- Deuteronomy 29:19-28 ; Deuteronomy 31:20 Deuteronomy 31:21 32:16-42 Joshua 23:15 Joshua 23:16 ; Micah 3:12
- Jeremiah 7:13 Jeremiah 7:26 Jeremiah 7:27 26:5 32:33 Proverbs 1:24-31 ; 13:13 16:2 Isaiah 50:2 ; 65:12
- Isaiah 66:4 ; Luke 13:34 Luke 13:35 ; Romans 10:21