|Overview - Jude 1|
|1||He exhorts them to be constant in the profession of the faith.|
|4||False teachers are crept in to seduce them, for whose evil doctrine and manners horrible punishment is prepared;|
|20||whereas the godly, by the assistance of the Holy Spirit, and prayers to God, may persevere, and grow in grace, and keep themselves, and recover others out of the snares of those deceivers.|
Jude 1:7 (King James Version)
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- Genesis 13:13 ; 18:20 19:24-26 Deuteronomy 29:23 ; Isaiah 1:9 ; 13:19 Jeremiah 20:16
- Jeremiah 50:40 ; Lamentations 4:6 ; Ezekiel 16:49 Ezekiel 16:50 ; Hosea 11:8 ; Amos 4:11 ; Luke 17:29
- Greek other.
- Genesis 19:5 ; Romans 1:26 Romans 1:27 ; 1 Corinthians 6:9
- Matthew 11:24 ; 2 Peter 2:6
- Deuteronomy 29:23 ; Isaiah 33:14 ; Matthew 25:41 ; Mark 9:43-49