|Overview - Judges 16|
|1||Samson at Gaza escapes, and carries away the gates of the city.|
|4||Delilah, corrupted by the Philistines, entices Samson.|
|6||Thrice she is deceived.|
|15||At last she overcomes him.|
|21||The Philistines take him, and put out his eyes.|
|22||His strength renewing he pulls down the house upon the Philistines, and dies.|
Judges 16:25 (King James Version)
And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, Call for Samson, that he may make us sport. And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport: and they set him between the pillars.
- their hearts
- 9:27 18:20 Judges 19:6 Judges 19:9 2 Samuel 13:28 ; 1 Kings 20:12 ; Esther 3:15 ; Isaiah 22:13
- Daniel 5:2 Daniel 5:3 ; Matthew 14:6 Matthew 14:7
- Hebrew before them. sport.
- Job 30:9 Job 30:10 ; Psalms 35:15 Psalms 35:16 ; Psalms 69:12 Psalms 69:26 Proverbs 24:17 Proverbs 24:18 ; Micah 7:8-10
- Matthew 26:67 Matthew 26:68 ; Matthew 27:29 Matthew 27:39-44 Hebrews 11:36