|Overview - Psalms 111|
|1||The psalmist by his example incites others to praise God for his glorious,|
|5||and gracious works.|
|10||The fear of God breeds true wisdom.|
Psalms 111:1 (King James Version)
Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.
- M. 3468. B.C. 536. Praise ye the Lord. Hebrew Hallelujah.
- Psalms 106:1 Psalms 106:48
- As this is an alphabetical Psalm, every member of each verse beginning consecutively with a letter of the Hebrew alphabet, Hallelujah, which begins with the fifth, must be considered as the title.
- I will
- 9:1 103:1 138:1
- 22:25 35:18 Psalms 40:9 Psalms 40:10 Psalms 89:5 Psalms 89:7 107:32 108:3 109:30 149:1
- 1 Chronicles 29:10-20 ; 2 Chronicles 6:3 2 Chronicles 6:4 ; 20:26-28