|Overview - Psalms 17|
|1||David, in confidence of his integrity, craves defence of God against his enemies.|
|10||He shews their pride, craft, and eagerness.|
|13||He prays against them in confidence of his hope.|
Psalms 17:14 (King James Version)
From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
- which are
- or, by. men of.
- Luke 16:8 ; John 8:23 ; 15:19 17:14 1 John 4:4 1 John 4:5
- 49:17-19 73:12 Luke 12:19-21 ; 16:25 James 5:5
- Job 12:6 Job 12:9 ; 21:7-15 22:18
- Proverbs 2:4 ; Matthew 13:44
- they are full, etc
- or, their children are full. leave.
- 39:6 Job 21:21 ; 27:14-17 Luke 16:27 Luke 16:28