|Overview - Zechariah 14|
|1||The destroyers of Jerusalem destroyed.|
|3||The coming of Christ, and the graces of his kingdom.|
|12||The plague of Jerusalem's enemies.|
|16||The remnant shall turn to the Lord;|
|20||and their spoils shall be holy.|
Zechariah 14:10 (King James Version)
All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.
- the land
- Zechariah 4:6 Zechariah 4:7 Isaiah 40:3 Isaiah 40:4 ; Luke 3:4-6
- or, compassed. from Geba.
- Joshua 21:17 ; 1 Kings 15:22 ; Isaiah 10:29
- Joshua 15:32 ; Judges 20:45 Judges 20:47 ; 21:13 1 Chronicles 4:32 ; 6:77
- or, shall abide.
- 2:4 12:6 Jeremiah 30:18
- from Benjamin's
- 2 Chronicles 25:23 ; Nehemiah 3:1 ; 12:39 Jeremiah 31:38-40 ; 37:13 38:7