shef-a-ti'-a, she-fat'-ya (shephaTyah, "Yah has judged"):
(2) A Benjamite, father of Meshullam, of Jerusalem (1 Chronicles 9:8).
(3) A Benjamite, who joined David at Ziklag (1 Chronicles 12:5).
(4) A prince of the Simeonites in the time of David (1 Chronicles 27:16).
(5) A son of King Jehoshaphat (2 Chronicles 21:2).
(8) A Perezzite (Judahite), some of whose descendants dwelt at Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah (Nehemiah 11:4).
(9) A son of Mattan, a contemporary of Jeremiah (Jeremiah 38:1).
These files are public domain.