| Strong's Number: 05658|| Browse Lexicon |
|Original Word||Word Origin|
|Transliterated Word||TDNT Entry|
|Phonetic Spelling||Parts of Speech|
|Abdon = "servile" n pr m |
- a judge of Israel in the time of the judges; perhaps the same as 'Bedan'
- a Benjamite, son of Shashak
- a Gibeonite, son of Jehiel and a grandson of Gideon
- son of Micah in the time of king Josiah of Judah; also 'Achbor' n pr loc
- a city in Asher allotted to the Gershonite Levites; located 10 miles (16 km) north of Accho; modern 'Abdeh'
| King James Word Usage - Total: 8|