08 (Shir. Mizmor of Dovid) O Elohim, my lev is nachon; I will sing and make music, even with my kavod (glory, soul).
(3) Awake, nevel and kinnor; I will awaken the shachar (dawn).
(4) I will praise Thee, Hashem, among the peoples; and I will sing praises unto Thee among the nations.
(5) For Thy chesed is gadol above Shomayim; and Thy emes reacheth unto the clouds.
(6) Be Thou exalted, Elohim, above Shomayim; and Thy kavod above kol ha’aretz;
(7) That Thy beloved may be delivered; hoshiah (save) with Thy Yamin, and answer me.
(8) Elohim hath spoken in His Kodesh; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and measure out the Valley of Sukkot.
(9) Gil‘ad is Mine; Menasheh is Mine; Ephrayim also is the maoz of Mine rosh; Yehudah is My mechokek (lawgiver);
(11) Who will bring me into the fortified city? Who will lead me into Edom?
(12) Wilt not Thou, Elohim, Who hast cast us off? And wilt not Thou, Elohim, go forth with our Tzivos?
(13) Give us help against the enemy; for vain is the teshuat adam (help of man).
(14) Through Elohim we shall do valiantly; for He it is that shall tread down our enemies.