(A psalm of Dovid, when he fled from Avshalom bno) Hashem, how are they increased that are my foes! Many are they that rise up against me.
(3) Many there be which say of my nefesh, There is no yeshuah for him in Elohim. Selah.
(4) But Thou, Hashem, art a mogen around me; my kavod, and the One who lifts up mine head.
(5) I cried unto Hashem with my voice, and He heard me out of His Har Kodesh. Selah.
(6) I laid me down and slept; I awaked, for Hashem sustains me.
(7) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of am (people), that have set themselves against me round about.
(8) Arise, Hashem; hoshieini (save me), O Elohai; for Thou hast struck all mine enemies upon the cheekbone; Thou hast broken the teeth of the resha’im.
(9) HaYeshuah (salvation) belongeth unto Hashem; the Birkhat (blessing) of Thee is upon Thy people. Selah.