6 (For the one directing. Of the Bnei Korach. Al- alamot [after the manner of virgins, i.e., in the treble]. Shir.) Elohim is our refuge and strength, a very present help in tzoros.
(3) Therefore we will not fear, though eretz be shaken, and though the harim (mountains) fall into the lev yamim (heart of the seas);
(4) Though the mayim thereof roar and be troubled, though the harim shake with the surging thereof. Selah.
(5) There is a nahar (river), the streams whereof shall make glad the Ir Elohim, the Kedosh Mishkenei Elyon (the holy dwelling of the Most High).
(6) Elohim is in the midst of it [i.e., the Ir Elohim}; it shall not be moved; Elohim shall help it at early boker.
(7) The Goyim raged, the kingdoms totter; He uttered His voice, eretz melted.
(8) Hashem Tzva’os is with us; Elohei Ya’akov is our stronghold. Selah.
(9) Come, behold the works of Hashem, what desolations He hath made in ha’aretz.
(11) Be still, and know that I am Elohim: I will be exalted among the Goyim, I will be exalted in ha’aretz.
(12) Hashem Tzva’os is with us; Elohei Ya’akov is our stronghold. Selah.