|Overview - Deuteronomy 32|
|1||Moses song, which sets forth God's mercy and vengeance.|
|46||He exhorts them to set their hearts upon it.|
|48||God sends him up to mount Nebo, to see the land, and to die.|
Deuteronomy 32:5 (King James Version)
They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a perverse and crooked generation.
- They have corrupted themselves
- Hebrew He hath corrupted to
- 4:16 31:29 Genesis 6:12 ; Exodus 32:7 ; Judges 2:19 ; Isaiah 1:4 ; Hosea 9:9 ; Zephaniah 3:7
- 2 Corinthians 11:3
- their spot, etc or, that they are not his children, that is
- their blot.
- John 8:41 *a perverse. 9:24 Ps 78:8 Isa 1:4 Mt 3:7 16:4 17:17 Lu 9:41 Ac 7:51
- Philippians 2:15