|Overview - Ezekiel 28|
|1||God's judgment upon the prince of Tyrus for his sacrilegious pride.|
|11||A lamentation of his great glory corrupted by sin.|
|20||The judgment of Zidon.|
|24||The restoration of Israel.|
Ezekiel 28:13 (King James Version)
Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
- in Eden
- Ezekiel 31:8 Ezekiel 31:9 36:35 Genesis 2:8 ; Genesis 3:23 Genesis 3:24 13:10 Isaiah 51:3 ; Joel 2:3 ; Revelation 2:7
- Ezekiel 27:16 Ezekiel 27:22 Genesis 2:11 Genesis 2:12 ; Exodus 28:17-20 ; 39:10-21 Isaiah 54:11 Isaiah 54:12 ; Revelation 17:4
- Revelation 21:19 Revelation 21:20
- or, ruby. beryl. or, chrysolite. emerald. or,
- the workmanship.
- 26:13 Isaiah 14:11 ; 23:16 30:32
- thou wast
- 15 ; 21:30