|Overview - Genesis 6|
|1||The wickedness of the world, which provoked God's wrath, and caused the flood.|
|8||Noah finds grace.|
|9||His generations, etc.|
|14||The order, form, dimensions, and end of the ark.|
Genesis 6:5 (King James Version)
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
- 13:13 Genesis 18:20 Genesis 18:21 Psalms 14:1-4 ; 53:2 Romans 1:28-31 ; 3:9-19
- every imagination
- or, the whole imagination.
- The Hebrew word signifies not only the imagination, but also the purposes and desires.
- 8:21 Deuteronomy 29:19 ; Job 15:16 ; Proverbs 6:18 ; Ecclesiastes 7:29 ; 9:3 Jeremiah 17:9
- Ezekiel 8:9 Ezekiel 8:12 ; Matthew 15:19 ; Mark 7:21-23 ; Ephesians 2:1-3 ; Titus 3:3
- Jeremiah 4:14
- Hebrew every day.