|Overview - 2 Chronicles 31|
|1||The people is forward in destroying idolatry.|
|2||Hezekiah orders the courses of the priests and Levites, and provides for their work and maintenance.|
|5||The people's forwardness in offerings and tithes.|
|11||Hezekiah appoints officers to dispose of the tithes.|
|20||The sincerity of Hezekiah.|
2 Chronicles 31:1 (King James Version)
Now when all this was finished, all Israel that were present went out to the cities of Judah, and brake the images in pieces, and cut down the groves, and threw down the high places and the altars out of all Judah and Benjamin, in Ephraim also and Manasseh, until they had utterly destroyed them all. Then all the children of Israel returned, every man to his possession, into their own cities.
- Now when
- all Israel
- 1 Kings 18:38-40 ; 2 Kings 23:2-20
- Hebrew found.
- Genesis 19:15 ; Esther 4:16
- 14:3 23:17 32:12 34:3-7 Exodus 23:24 ; Deuteronomy 7:5 ; 2 Kings 18:4
- Hebrew statues.
- in Ephraim
- 2 Chronicles 30:1 2 Chronicles 30:18 2 Chronicles 34:6 2 Chronicles 34:7 2 Kings 17:2 ; 18:4 23:15
- until, etc
- Hebrew until to make an end.