|Overview - Genesis 14|
|1||The battle of four kings against the king of Sodom and his allies.|
|12||Lot is taken prisoner.|
|14||Abram rescues him.|
|17||Melchizedek blesses Abram at his return, who gives him tithes.|
|21||The rest of the spoil, his partners having had their portions he restores to the king of Sodom.|
Genesis 14:5 (King James Version)
And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,
- 15:20 Deuteronomy 3:11 Deuteronomy 3:20 Deuteronomy 3:22 ; 2 Samuel 5:18 2 Samuel 5:22 ; 23:13 1 Chronicles 11:15 ; 14:9 Isaiah 17:5
- The same as Ashteroth, a city of Bashan, where Og afterwards reigned.
- Deuteronomy 1:4 ; Joshua 12:4 ; Joshua 13:12 Joshua 13:31
- Deuteronomy 2:20-23 ; 1 Chronicles 4:40 ; Psalms 78:51 ; Psalms 105:23 Psalms 105:27 106:22
- Deuteronomy 2:10 Deuteronomy 2:11
- Shaveh Kiriathaim or, the plains of Kiriathaim;
- Kiriathaim was beyond Jordan, 10 miles west-ward from Medeba, and afterwards belonged to Sihon, king of Heshbon.
- Joshua 13:19 ; Jeremiah 48:1 Jeremiah 48:23